Friday, January 27, 2012


I haven't posted in a long time because of my negative Nancyness(remember that term EDJUAN?), now does it?

Everytime I do something, I love it to death but a week or two later, I want to tear it up and trash it so no one can see it. Thing is now that I was threatened that if I don't update my blog, a pack of wild juicers from Portland were gonna get on an airplane and kick my ass ...so here. I fear wild juicers from Portland a bunch. I hate this stuff and I don't say that to fish for compliments. But if you want to compliment ,go ahead. It doesn't take much effort to do so. By the way, I am not really angry just frost bitten.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Moro Rogers said...

Keep drawing! Every time you draw a Portlander loses his wings!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home