Tuesday, August 24, 2010


"So is there anything else you draw besides those weird little monsters?,"she said.

"Believe it or not, I am currently doing some flower-type butterfly girls for a project," I said.

"Really", she said, her eyes opening wide at the thought of seeing what she most like to see such as butterflies.

"For real," Isaid. Good thing I peaked in her car everytime I searched out and parked next to her vehicle. "When I come back from lunch I'll show 'em to you and you can tell me which one's I show the client."

"I'd like that alot," she said, the look in her eye giving away that she was getting involved in a bigger project then the secretary job at her fiance's rehab clinic.

Good thing I could bust out these cute twirling girls in less than a coffee break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home